Simple dungeon is now broken – merging new structure… (rev.252)

Now, simple dungeon has troubles in trunk source tree. It is okay to build, but “make test” fails and abort when it called.

Jenkins report screen for simple dungeon.

I’ve tried a new structure on branch, and I started to merge new codes into trunk. Then trunk code is now temporary broken. Because I renamed modules and changed structure and name of records.

I’m now fixing them.

Thank you.

Leave a Reply

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>