re-start simpledungeon developtment

I restart simpledungeon development. For the first step, I made my source tree simplified (remove unused modules and codes). . . . → Read More: re-start simpledungeon developtment

simple dungeon rev.277 back to stable

Hi, all. Now, developing “Simple dungeon” goes back to stable. . . . → Read More: simple dungeon rev.277 back to stable

Simple dungeon : now, jenkins reports unstable (rev.276

Now, developing “Simple dungeon” is unstable, because I modified test code before changing codes. . . . → Read More: Simple dungeon : now, jenkins reports unstable (rev.276

Simple dungeon is now broken – merging new structure… (rev.252)

Now, simple dungeon has troubles in trunk source tree. It is okay to build, but “make test” fails and abort when it called.

Jenkins report screen for simple dungeon.

I’ve tried a new structure on branch, and I started to merge new codes into trunk. Then trunk code is now temporary broken. Because I renamed . . . → Read More: Simple dungeon is now broken – merging new structure… (rev.252)

Integrating Eunit test into Hudson(Jenkins) CI process.

FYI:

I’d posted a question on Quora.com.

*  How do i integrate Erlang unit test in Jenkins (Hudson)?

 

, and I solved this question myself (off course, with google and many bloggers 😉

 

I found how do it. Use eunit_surefire to generate report xml, and set Hudson to refer this xml.

1. Write test . . . → Read More: Integrating Eunit test into Hudson(Jenkins) CI process.

test code… more test code… (rev.50)

I’m adding test code into simpledungeon server.

I choice the Eunit test framework for this project.  CI process is running every 10 min at my home server.

DB structure changed (rev.41)

I merged location table and session table.

Now, session table keeps player tracking information in one single table.

Former design, location table keeps players’ position ( map, x, y).

This rev.41 update is for adding NPC functionality.

Project repository is on sourceforge.net.

Path finding module updated (rev.20)

Simple dungeon rev.20 is released.

fixed bug: unnecessary path edges were inserted in path finding. now path_finder.erl uses digraph:get_short_path/3 instead of digraph:get_path/3.

Please try it on sample server. Project repository is on sourceforge.net.

12-07-2010 update : fixed bugs

fixed following bugs: on rev.18 1) silverlight client abort with exception. (FieldPage.xaml.cs) 2) server does not notice client character position. (character.erl) 3) trial account id0004 cannot chat with other account (db.erl) Please try it on sample server. Project repository is on sourceforge.net.

Just opened source codes : initial release

Hi, I’m masatoshiitoh.

I’ve just opened current source codes of Simple dungeon for initial work at sourceforge.net. (see here)

Now, you can see all Simple dungeon codes on svn repository.

Now I’m preparing an install document to try it.

Thank you!